Marmalade French 75
Created by @ausbotanicals
INGREDIENTS - serves 2
- 50ml Marmalade Gin
- 1 mandarin - juiced
- 1 tbsp shredless orange marmalade
- 250ml Champagne chilled
- Garnish - candied orange wheel
- Combine the orange gin, mandarin juice and orange marmalade in a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake for about 15 seconds.
- Strain into 2 large tall Champagne flutes and top with Champagne.
- Garnish each with candied orange wheel and dehydrated blossoms.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Shop for your bottle of Slingsby Marmalade Gin here.